Is my pig pregnant?

Scrahan

Hatching
Jul 26, 2023
She is a 2 year old Juliana. She has always been with our male. I have not seen them mate and quite honestly figured they would never mate since it’s been so long and nothing; therefore, I have not been watching heat cycles as close as I was. She looks pregnant to me, but my family does not think so. (She did lose her tail and an ear in a dog attack, but our vet said she is still good to go to have babies when it came time)!

Attachments

• IMG_1725.jpeg
    IMG_1725.jpeg
    575.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1727.jpeg
    IMG_1727.jpeg
    899.6 KB · Views: 14
She is a 2 year old Juliana. She has always been with our male. I have not seen them mate and quite honestly figured they would never mate since it’s been so long and nothing; therefore, I have not been watching heat cycles as close as I was. She looks pregnant to me, but my family does not think so. (She did lose her tail and an ear in a dog attack, but our vet said she is still good to go to have babies when it came time)!
Hello! I am not sure about your pig, but you can also get advice from BYC's sister site, BackYard Herds. :D💚

Any updates? (Piglets, or bigger belly on her, or no change? Or if she went into heat, of course that would mean she wasn't pregnant at the time of the first post.)

Back
Top Bottom