is my roo too mean?

interesting. I'm not sure how best to give him his own space as of yet. I'll brainstorm. I don't see them go in so I couldn't tell you whos first or last
I’m sorry things turned out the way they did. — I’d like to suggest CoopCams. They are priceless to me.

Maybe get a cheap enough CoopCam with night vision. You can spy on them whenever you like, to get a good history of what occurs. — You’ll learn a lot! This will help if any problems arise. You’ll be able to see/know what’s going on…

I have Cams everywhere and spy on my flock constantly! LOL! — l’ve definitely learned a lot about their behaviors & personalities. Now, I can monitor for any changes in those behaviors & personalities, such as growing or progressive bullying...

I can usually spot signs/symptoms of illness a lot earlier too, which makes me feel really good about getting treatment out to my babies sooner… ♥️♥️♥️

Good luck! 🍀👍🏼

Last edited:
I’m sorry things turned out the way they did. — I’d like to suggest CoopCams. They are priceless to me.

Maybe get a cheap enough CoopCam with night vision. You can spy on them whenever you like, to get a good history of what occurs. — You’ll learn a lot! This will help if any problems arise. You’ll be able to see/know what’s going on…

I have Cams everywhere and spy on my flock constantly! LOL! — l’ve definitely learned a lot about their behaviors & personalities. Now, I can monitor for any changes in those behaviors & personalities, such as growing or progressive bullying...

I can usually spot signs/symptoms of illness a lot earlier too, which makes me feel really good about getting treatment out to my babies sooner… ♥️♥️♥️

Good luck! 🍀👍🏼

Good luck! 🍀👍🏼
Howdy! Read your response about cams. Have thought about those before ... what are the best ones to get? How far can you see beyond the pen? I am not very savvy with the electronics of today.. hahaha being older than dirt i just wasnt sure how easy it is to set up. Thank you. Have a great day! 🐓

Howdy! Read your response about cams. Have thought about those before ... what are the best ones to get? How far can you see beyond the pen? I am not very savvy with the electronics of today.. hahaha being older than dirt i just wasnt sure how easy it is to set up. Thank you. Have a great day! 🐓
Are you familiar with ordering from Amazon?
I have a few i can suggest. I prefer the kind that moves around, over the stationary kind, as you get more of a view. However, they can be more expensive, so that’s a personal choice.

The main thing is that they are wireless since they will be out in the coop/chicken yard.

I’ll place a few links here for ya. Perhaps you have a tech savy family member or friendly neighbor that could help?? It doesn’t take too long to set up…

https://a.co/d/5g96vXz

👆🏻This one currently has a discount that would take the price down to $40. It’s also one of my favorites…

I have some smaller cameras that I use for inside spaces, they are tiny, like only a few inches. But they don’t have a solar panel, so they do need to be recharged when the battery runs low. I use them to monitor small spaces, like inside the nesting box areas…

https://a.co/d/3YPtQ5B

LMK if you need more help and/or suggestions. New cameras are coming into the market all the time. All with a wide range of pricing. I find the above to have gentle pricing that also has quality. You don’t wanna buy a camera that will only work for a few weeks. I’ve had both of these for 2yrs+, going strong…

Good luck, my friend! 🤗💯

Last edited:
Are you familiar with ordering from Amazon?
I have a few i can suggest. I prefer the kind that moves around, over the stationary kind, as you get more of a view. However, they can be more expensive, so that’s a personal choice.

The main thing is that they are wireless since they will be out in the coop/chicken yard.

I’ll place a few links here for ya. Perhaps you have a tech savy family member or friendly neighbor that could help?? It doesn’t take too long to set up…

https://a.co/d/5g96vXz

👆🏻This one currently has a discount that would take the price down to $40. It’s also one of my favorites…

I have some smaller cameras that I use for inside spaces, they are tiny, like only a few inches. But they don’t have a solar panel, so they do need to be recharged when the battery runs low. I use them to monitor small spaces, like inside the nesting box areas…

https://a.co/d/3YPtQ5B

LMK if you need more help and/or suggestions. New cameras are coming into the market all the time. All with a wide range of pricing. I find the above to have gentle pricing that also has quality. You don’t wanna buy a camera that will only work for a few weeks. I’ve had both of these for 2yrs+, going strong…

Good luck, my friend! 🤗💯
Howdy! Still wanting to get cams to watch my chix ... so was reading up on these you sent. I was trying to see if i could understand enough about ot to be able to use it. Our youngest..son.. is very smart on this stuff but his job takes him all over the world.. he told me he would get home christmas or new years and would set up anything i needed. But for me to research it first to make sure i can do what is necessary to do what i want.
So right off i am scared! Hahaha i dont know enough to get a certain card and a certain high dollar phone cause it wont work on verizon and several others. So is this true .. to use these cams it costs hundreds of dollars to be able to see what is going on?
You see.. i am so bad with stuff i just thought you hung it up and there wouldp be a way to see it on my phone?? Crazy huh? Hahaha. What do you view it on?
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom