Is She A EE??

Quote:
once she starts laying ill let u guys know right away what color eggs
tongue2.gif
all post pics of an egg to. hope she lays soon! lol
yippiechickie.gif

She does look like an EE mixed with something. We have an Ameraucana mixed with something. I affectionately call her a mutt.
smile.png
Unfortunately she doe not lay blue or green eggs. She lays brown.

All EEs are Mutts, but they are the sweetest most beautiful birds, and the color , size, built are unlimited but thats the most fun part of all,watching them grow and change! I think your Golden baby is Georgous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your egg from your beautiful pullet! She could still be crossed with an EE, but the blue/green egg is tied to the pea comb, which she doesn't have. Also, since EEs are a mix, they can lay brown eggs. I have one with green legs and a beautiful pea comb that lays light brown/pinkish eggs. Like Stormy Lady said, watching them change and grow and waiting for the egg is part of the fun with EEs!
yippiechickie.gif

I had a Buff Orpington/Easter Egger cross pullet. She looked just like yours, except she had green legs. She laid light brown eggs. In Easter Egger crosses, the pea comb almost always=green eggs, and the single comb almost always=brown eggs.
wink.png

Quote:
EEs lay all different colors! blue, green, tan, white , slightly tinted even. I have an ee that lays a light tan egg too.!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom