is she TO OLD TO LAY eggs ??

Many hens will stop laying for the winter. How old did the breeder say she was?
They are 3 sisters he said less than year but I don't trust him I seen pics on google about younger hens same breed , this hen left face is more red than her other face it's kinda odd

Many hens will stop laying for the winter. How old did the breeder say she was?

I feel they look old I'm not sure wish if was aseel breeder expert here looks like this breed is not common which is bad due it's low eggs Capicity

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 25
Telling you they are thankfully very healthy and clean they look sad cuz pic was taken when they new to place they ate a lot and it was sundown time
How long have you had them? A lot of hens won;t lay much throught the winter, and a lot of times when laying hens are rehomed they will stop laying for a few weeks due to stress.

I feel they look old I'm not sure wish if was aseel breeder expert here looks like this breed is not common which is bad due it's low eggs Capicity
I am not familiar with this breed, but in this picture the hen on the left side is hunched over, tail down and looks unhealthy. Are they still moulting and did you check them for parasites like mites, lice and worms?

Back
Top Bottom