is smoking near chickens bad

Thank god i quit smoking. even though I used t smoke it was outside. I would put the butts out in the snow and chuck them in the trashcan. we dont want to have another species wiped out

th.gif

I was thinking greasy two toned hair but that is just so gross to imagine!

I have to wonder about all the anti-smoking activists arguments out there.....
Don't they realize that up until the last 75 years people heated their businesses and homes with wood and coal fires?
Second hand smoke my tushy.

I was thinking greasy two toned hair but that is just so gross to imagine!

Now,Now, Miss priss Make nice, be good girl

I have to wonder about all the anti-smoking activists arguments out there.....
Don't they realize that up until the last 75 years people heated their businesses and homes with wood and coal fires?
Second hand smoke my tushy.

Black lung, Lung cancer, tong cancer, eww that is why people are living longer, because some people learn from their mistakes, and todays modern technology has proven to be as healthy as we can be. Cigarette smoke causes ugly lines around the lips, Lips should be soft and smooth, Oh and the breath, not to mention what it does to our fingers and our nails who wants to kiss a an ash tray?

I am a former smoker. Quit 3 yrs ago after too many years (22+) of smoking. I heat my house by wood fuel.

Yes, I can be silly. Sometimes being silly cures what ails you.

Last edited:
Quote:
I can relate. I am also a former smoker, quit 14 years ago after 10+ years of smoking, and I have heated my house for 10+ years solely on wood fuel.

Back
Top Bottom