Is something wrong with my hen?

After a few minutes i gave them more food and she ran over to get it and she seemed fine after that but she seemed like she was a bit slower then she normally is. other then that she seemed ok. I havent seen her do anything like that before. Im thinking she might have this wierd condition i read about. It where eggs get broke and build up in side of her and it eventually kills them.

Worms, mites, both, or an internal issue of some fashion? Kinda sounds like a worm issue to me. They steal all the nutrients and make the birdslethargic. Check well for mites too while your at it, especially around vent area, but all part feathers and look for tiny critters and dust/egg clusters at base of frather shafts. Neck, vent area, and under wings are prime spots but can be anywhere.

It could be an internal issue, but I am not too god at diagnosing those.

If its worms, mice, ir lice you should ser an immediate improvement shortly after treatment. Safeguard is a pretty good common wormer available, and a permetherin powder or sevin dust will do the mites and lice

Worms, mites, both, or an internal issue of some fashion? Kinda sounds like a worm issue to me. They steal all the nutrients and make the birdslethargic. Check well for mites too while your at it, especially around vent area, but all part feathers and look for tiny critters and dust/egg clusters at base of frather shafts. Neck, vent area, and under wings are prime spots but can be anywhere.

It could be an internal issue, but I am not too god at diagnosing those.

If its worms, mice, ir lice you should ser an immediate improvement shortly after treatment. Safeguard is a pretty good common wormer available, and a permetherin powder or sevin dust will do the mites and lice
thank you for the info.i will check and dlsee if that's the problem. She seems ok now but it stills sticks out and it's still messy.

Give her calcium supplement ,yoghurt when my chicken pass soft shell egg she look like this also

Back
Top Bottom