Is the baby looking fully fluffed yet?

Keep an eye on him if it were me, I would give Fluffy feet a day or so to get up to pace before adding him to 1.5-week-olds as they can pile on small weaker hatchlings harming and even suffocating them.
Thank you for the kind reminder. I couldn’t agree more with you. They are actually a mixed of 5 = 1.5 weeks old, 5 chicks at five days old and her fluffly feet Jr only one at 2 day old 😅.

I work from home and moved my office to where they’re at so i can watch them all the time while they watch outside 😍.

Attachments

• IMG_8679.jpeg
    IMG_8679.jpeg
    421.8 KB · Views: 20
Thank you for the kind reminder. I couldn’t agree more with you. They are actually a mixed of 5 = 1.5 weeks old, 5 chicks at five days old and her fluffly feet Jr only one at 2 day old 😅.

I work from home and moved my office to where they’re at so i can watch them all the time while they watch outside 😍.
I love how they can see outside ❤️ Should've done this with last year's chicks, looking at the inside of a tub gets boring after a bit

I love how they can see outside ❤️ Should've done this with last year's chicks, looking at the inside of a tub gets boring after a bit
thank you friend! I’m sure your chicks are very blessed having you :) They grow so fast tho 😅
I only got this idea from BYC honestly. I thought of using spare aquarium but it seems too hot with the glass and all, so I just improvised.

Hi Friends,

I need your help / opinion. This little beauty hatched last night at 11pm it’s been 10.5 hrs since. Does this look fully fluffed enough? No other egg is hatching. Just wondering if okay now to move to the brooder. this beauty is the 11th hatchling and the only one the got fluffy feet 🐣🤩

Young as it is it’s already grooming itself 😅

Thank you all!
I know you already have replies, but my 2 cents,
10.5 hours is a really long time. It's safe to leave them that long but it's unnecessary. They only need an hour or two to dry enough for the brooder, sometimes they never fully fluff up in the incubator due to the high humidity, sometimes they finish fluffing up in the brooder better. That's how it was with my hatch

thank you friend! I’m sure your chicks are very blessed having you :) They grow so fast tho 😅
I only got this idea from BYC honestly. I thought of using spare aquarium but it seems too hot with the glass and all, so I just improvised.
They grow a bit too fast... but they don't take as long as humans 🤣

Back
Top Bottom