Is there a way to upload pix onto your BYC page directly from your pc?

FlashPointFarm

Songster
10 Years
11 Years
Jan 24, 2009
Iowa
I'm not wanting to start an account with photobucket or the like. Is there an easier way?

When I try to edit my BYC page, I click on the picture icon and nothing happens.

Step 4 says Paste the image URL in the field called "Image URL"... "Image URL" does not come up anywhere that I have seen. I must be missing a step. Am I the only one having this issue? I've tried to do this on several different occasions, and it still doesn't make sense to me.

Nothing shows up for me to paste a URL into when I click that little tree icon like the instructions say.

OK, so I watched the little movie for the 4th time. I copied a BYC uploaded image, went to my BYC page editor and tried to copy it in. I get nothing. Why is this not working?

My browser is Google Chrome. When I right click on a highlighted image, the dropdown box says "copy image" or "copy URL" , not simply "copy" as shown on your video. What browser do you use? Maybe that will make a difference?

Aaargh!
hu.gif
I don't get it.

Oh, and yes, I do have the pix uploaded onto the BYC site.

It looks simple to do. I copy and paste stuff all the time. I had pictures on there previously, just can't get them on there now.

Okay, copy the image URL, go to your page, paste it in. Now add a title and description. Now click "insert".

I just tried and it worked fine.
smile.png

That's the problem I'm having.

I copy the image URL. Go to my page.

Right click. Paste.

Nothing. No picture, no "title and description" option. No "insert".

That's why I was wondering if it was because I have Google Chrome as my browser? Or some other issue.

Back
Top Bottom