Is there anybody else not sleeping?

momma's chickens :

I am starting to get sleepy but now don't have the energy to get up and go in there and scoot the 90 lb dog over so there is room for me.

LOL! I have a 3 pound dog that thinks she weighs 90 pounds! And moving her over once she is comfy in MY bed you'd think she really did weigh 90 pounds. Luckily, at about 3 a.m. when I'm ready for bed, all I have to do is bring a bacon snack with me to bribe her into moving over.

gig.gif

My little one thinks he's a Rottie. My Cane Corso thinks she's a lap dog. The dingy girl? Eats like a Corso and thinks she's a yoyo.

You are all so funny! Ok you have to be a little more boring so I can get sleepy! I was just going to head to bed when I went back to this thread, one more time... Your dog stories made me laugh out loud and now I'm wide awake again!
pop.gif

Ooooo, popcorn sounds really good right now! But then I'd be up even longer trying to digest it and I'd be on BYC for a couple more hours at least and I'd have to brush my teeth again which I'm too tired to do and...
Wow rambling and laughing really hard at the silliest things are sure signs that insanity is not far away! I better get to bed and try again. Wish me luck and I wish all of you the same!!! Goodnight everybody!
frow.gif

Last edited:
on a good nite i get 3 hours of sleep... but not all 3 alltogether.. its 20 mins here 1 hour there and so on.. i dont think i have gotten a good nites sleep in a few years now and by good i mean 8 full hours of not waking up.. im so used to it now that it doesnt bother me much.. my hubby sure hates the fact i cant sleep when he is home!

Quote:
Mine too!!! It definitely still bothers me when I can't sleep though. I feel bad for my DH that he has to deal with my problem as well. He wants me there next to him all night but if I don't get up and do something I just lay there getting more and more frustrated! There's no easy answer or cure.
hmm.png

I did get 5 hours of sleep last night though so I'm feeling a little less loopy today. Woke DH up last night @ 2am when he had to get up at 4. Telling jokes and belly laughing non-stop until 3am. Poor guy!!! He says he thinks these moods are adorable (he's smitten I guess) but I'm not so sure he'll still feel that way halfway through the work day when he hits the wall from lack of sleep.
sad.png

He can sleep tonight though since I'm feeling more sane.
roll.png

I get insomnia big time and cant sleep all the way through the night.
hmm.png

One of my kids will come home and start humming the song "Up All Night"....little smart butts!!!
roll.png

momma's chickens :

Just wondering?
smile.png

It must be the moon or somethin' global
wink.png
I had a restless night myself last night and got up and got on the computer for about an hour. then went back to bed and tossed and turned.
hmm.png

Well I managed to get four hours so that was good, glad to hear some other people got some sleep also.

I love all the dog stories, ours are part of the family!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom