Is there anything better than.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
While at work, I was tucking our dog into her bed (we have a mini dachsund that lives in dispatch with us) and I thought "Man is there anything better than curling up in a warm blanket?" And thought about how nice it would be to be at home curled up in my own warm blanket, since its now 3:30am and I am BEAT!

So that was my inspiration for this thread. I thought it would be fun to see what everyones favorite things are.

Here's how it works:

Start your reply with "Is there anything better than....."

Ex: Is there anything better than... curling up in a goose down comforter on a cold and rainy day?

ready..... go.....

sunnydee

Songster
11 Years
Jul 17, 2008
Maine
Is there anything better than a nice hot cup of coffee at 5:00 a.m., snuggled in your flannel jammies, and reading the most recent posts on BYC before going to work?

AllChookUp

Will Shut Up for Chocolate
11 Years
May 7, 2008
Frozen Lake, MN
For me, there's nothing better than getting up when you've had enough sleep, having a GREAT cup of coffee, and having the time to just hang out on the couch during a snowstorm or rainstorm.

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
Quote:Yes there is!!!

Is there nothing better than watching chicks pip in the incubator thats set on the end table of the couch, WHILE ROLLED UP IN A WARM BLANKET ON A RAINY DAY.....!!!!

LOL
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom