Is there REALLY free chicken coop plans out there???

nicegirl40cheetos

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 17, 2009
Hi, is there REALLY free chicken coop designs/plans? I hope to be able to build a portable chicken coop (with wheels) so that I can move it around the yard when needed. I have seen some for sale out there, but they seem super expensive! Is there any FREE plans out there, nothing too extensive or hard to build. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
smile.png

"Plans," all dawn up nice on paper will never be free. But there are plenty of ideas and good working drawings. Keep looking and be patient, youll find what you need.

If you want to pay $15, I can put you on to bonafide plans for just the sort of coop/tractor you are after.

I found one on the internet BEFORE I found BYC...I paid $18.00 for the plans to this one. very similar designs abound. The only reason I haven't built a nice coop yet is building materials are not cheep cheep cheep!
wink.png

15132coop5-med.jpg

15132coop6-med.jpg

Whatch out for that site that says how to build a chicken coop in 3 days. Im still waiting for a refund. They made a bunch of promises to help then gave up with out even trying. I have never been treated that bad ever. I think they have too many people doing the same e mails. I have got a lot of info from this site. Hope you find what your looking for
smile.png

Scotty

Back
Top Bottom