Is this a boy Mille fleur d’uccle

@lilmillefleur

For my own curiosity, do your D'uccles ever mature that slowly? I love my D'uccles, I have them from three different sources, and every one of the bunch is clearly sexable by 8 weeks, most are obvious by 4 or 5 weeks. I love them for being so early and easy to tell!

Also, what makes you think they are purebred?

@lilmillefleur

For my own curiosity, do your D'uccles ever mature that slowly? I love my D'uccles, I have them from three different sources, and every one of the bunch is clearly sexable by 8 weeks, most are obvious by 4 or 5 weeks. I love them for being so early and easy to tell!

Also, what makes you think they are purebred?
Sooo this is my first time every having these types of birdies. Always wanted them. The guy I got them from said they were... and im ok with not purebred birds... just roosters can be doozies for me.. but hoping when theyre this tiny maybe not so bad lol. i believe he said these were about 3 months old? But i honestly have no clue lol. I just love them.

I'm sorry I'm no help with sex ID but I'm just here to say, what gorgeous birds!!!!! Makes me want to get some next time I'm in the market for some additions to my flock.

Crossing my fingers they are indeed females for you!!! Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom