Is this a hernia

Too many treats is bad, & the extra fat build up may put more strain on her hernia.

Does she like cuddling?
Sorry should have been more clear she gets like grass and plant clippings and a few scraps, she doesn't mind cuddling but prefers to be pet on her chest she falls asleep if you stroke her there lol

Ya she got it because she like peppers 🤣 my names are not very unique I have one named nugget and BBQ 😂 some I can't even remember the names of all of them I have over 80 chickens I took count yesterday lol
I had 72 chickens at one point. One was eaten by a Skunk, 1 got killed by a heartless person, & 1 got killed by another cockerel.
So that brought the number down to 69. We recently butchered 7 chickens, so now I'm currently down to 62.

I had 72 chickens at one point. One was eaten by a Skunk, 1 got killed by a heartless person, & 1 got killed by another cockerel.
So that brought the number down to 69. We recently butchered 7 chickens, so now I'm currently down to 62.
How horrible how could a person just kill one. We just butchered 10 so before we had 90ish. And an owl got one so

I hope that person who killed that one feels HORRIBLE
Same.
My giant I bred. 24 inches tall, & 15lbs.
20201126_121046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom