Is this a known type or breed of individual ????

Yawel7ale

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 11, 2014

Pleas What breed this ???

:/ Well, I'm not an expert on purebreds but I think it's some kind of Serama or Japanese bantam. Haven't personally seen bearded ones of those before, but some Serama sites mention 'bearded varieties' yet have no photos. It's got the very short leg gene which is a lethal one for a percentage of the chicks when both parents carry it. Going from the following info, I guess it's some kind of Okina cross, perhaps. Or a new breed under development and not widely recognized yet, maybe.

Quote:
Best wishes.

Theres not info on the Ga Tre.
The ga tre is also known as the Vietnamese bantam.
Besides the Ga Noi, Ga Ho, Ga Dong Tao, Ga Tre is one of the rare chicken species thats only been seen in VIET NAM,mostly in the southern Part. The original breed have been preserved among the people of Vietnam for hundreds of years. There was a time the GATRE was almost on the brink of extinction due to the bird flu...Thanks to the hard work of all the Ga Tre breeders trying to save and bring them back, we still have them to this day. The Ga Tre make themselves famous with all of their different colorful feathers, either on pointed or hennie feathers, their combs look best in pea comb, strawberry comb, walnut comb, single comb etc...,you name it. Their average weight is usually set at under 500gr as standard. The GA TRE are best for the backyard pet as they appear with their low carriage, colorful outfit, and though they have a stance with an attitude, they are very friendly to people .
http://www.ultimatefowl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ga_Tre

Back
Top Bottom