Is this a magpie or anacona?

Hi I have a 7 months yo drake and honestly idk if he's a Magpie or Anacona..His spots are not that chaotic like anacona ducks but it's not like magpie ducks neither..He's a Magpie imo but I'm not sure

He looks more like an Ancona than a Magpie to me, going by his body type as well as his markings. Ancona patterns are not always haphazard. There is a lot of variety in their patterns, sometimes including magpie-type markings. Anconas are also supposed to have markings under the eye, while magpies should not.
How big is he? Are you sure he's purebred? He's handsome!

He looks more like an Ancona than a Magpie to me, going by his body type as well as his markings. Ancona patterns are not always haphazard. There is a lot of variety in their patterns, sometimes including magpie-type markings. Anconas are also supposed to have markings under the eye, while magpies should not.
How big is he? Are you sure he's purebred? He's handsome!
He is not as big as my Pekin duck but he is not small neither..I guess u r right..Magpie ducks are smaller and have more resembles to runner ducks..He is not small like runners and I'm not sure he is pure..I bought him when he was a tiny chick and he said tnq for ur compliment(He quacked)😉😅😁

Back
Top Bottom