Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
This one hatched yesterday --- under a broody hen on Day 32. The egg was marked 'M' for Muscovy, but isn't that early?

316986660.jpg

316986659.jpg

316986661.jpg

Darby has to "welcome" all the new babies.

I need to get more pics. Last week I hatched what I think are Cayuga, blue Swedish, and possibly Magpie ducklings from the same group of eggs from Pidgey (she must still be having computer problems).
There is also one goose egg on Day 32 that is maybe going to make it. There is for sure something in there thumping
smile.png

smile.png

Lisa

Muscovies hatch on day 35 so that is waaaaaaaaaaay too early to be a muscovy. Is it yours or did you buy it? If you bought it maybe it meant mallard.

Hi! Maybe M for Mallard
smile.png
They were eggs I traded with Pidgey. I'll have to look for the old post where she originally offered the eggs.

edit: No, I think it was M for Muscovy.
This was what they were:
The mucovys are kept sepaterate from my other ducks. I have these colors, Black,Blue,White, and Chocolate.
The other Duck breeds I have are all running together in a fenced area with a pond. The breeds are all pure. I have White Mallard,Swidish,Magpies,Crested mallards,Created Pekin,cayuga,and Idiain runners.
The geese are running with the ducks. The breeds I have are African, White Chinese, Canadain, and Emben.

smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
It looks like my Muscovy ducklings, I have a pic posted on another thread!
WHAT type of duck is this.Under other birds,poultry, fowls. I didn't know how to link you there!
Brenda

Back
Top Bottom