Is this allowed?

CHICKBOXES

In the Brooder
Feb 16, 2023
The family owned and operated company I work for makes several items.
We are a paper conversation company. We make Chick boxes for a hatchery and other cartons for several companies.
Would anyone know of another person/company that would be in need of such item? I have attached a picture, so you better understand the product.
This would be more for people/companies who sale chicks.
Thank you for any information you might have and if this is not allowed on the site, I understand. I didn't know what direction to take and was wanting advice.
Thank you,
Amy Grounds

Attachments

• 23-chick box.jpg
    23-chick box.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 24
We are a paper conversation company. We make Chick boxes for a hatchery and other cartons for several companies.
Would anyone know of another person/company that would be in need of such item? I have attached a picture, so you better understand the product.
Thank you for any information you might have and if this is not allowed on the site, I understand. I didn't know what direction to take and was wanting advice.
Thank you,
Amy Grounds
Welcome to BYC!!

Thank you,
Amy Grounds
Hi. It’s allowed! Good luck!

Welcome to BYC! :frow Glad to have you.

Wondering, how do you make them? I could be interested in making them at some point but i don’t need them as of now.

Back
Top Bottom