Is this an internal pip? I'm not sure? Someone please help ?

Hard to say. If you haven't heard clicking or peeping, then they have not successfully pipped eternally. I would not have made a safety hole. Did you do that to all of the eggs? Patience is a must. This might be a hard lesson but hang in there.

Hard to say. If you haven't heard clicking or peeping, then they have not successfully pipped eternally. I would not have made a safety hole. Did you do that to all of the eggs? Patience is a must. This might be a hard lesson but hang in there.
No only did it for the egg which has internally pipped early I can see alot of shadow movement and what I think is the beak moving in the air cell... I poked a small hole to give them a bit of air in case they don't externally pip throughout the night.. I didn't wan to risk loosing them because they ran out of air... I put them back in the incubator and I'm guess I'm hoping they do their own pip

The hole

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 23
No progress no external pips yet.. by them selves they Are still alive and rocking but I guess they aren't ready yet... I'm definitely sure that they have internally pipped though judging from the photos and the shadow which is halfway in the air cell... I guess the safty hole hasn't killed them over night;) but hopefuly they do a crack or something soon...

So happy to hear they are still alive and rocking. This is the hardest time but you just have to be patient:) Tapping is a good sign but like the article says, it's not the chipping from the inside of the egg that makes the noise. It's them breathing with there head tucked in two ways.

So happy to hear they are still alive and rocking. This is the hardest time but you just have to be patient:) Tapping is a good sign but like the article says, it's not the chipping from the inside of the egg that makes the noise. It's them breathing with there head tucked in two ways.
Ahhh ok thanks I'm happy they r alive but just worried that the still haven't externally pipped only difference is that tapping and movement is more prominent... hopefully we should revive some external pips tonight!:fl

Photos from today mostly same as yesterday like I said more movement a clicking

Attachments

• IMG_1255.JPG
    IMG_1255.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1256.JPG
    IMG_1256.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1257.JPG
    IMG_1257.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1259.JPG