Is this bad parenting?

I'm a polly anna..
I didnt even know what the heck you were talking about at first either..
gig.gif

I was like, "Why's his wife getting ticked about that?
idunno.gif
"
roll.png

Okay, I guess I've got it now. Was funny when I read it . . not funny as EX heard it, but then I'd never have 'heard' it the way she did. Hum-m-m-m-m?

However, I have often told my children they had to wait until they were married to "get (name something". To me that means they wait until they are living in their own place 'cuz (name something) isn't getting a place in my home. Not really much different than what was said on the non-gutter-al plane I exist on.

And, yes, I read Polly Anna at too early an age. I blame the book for what my life has become.

I agree that it could be considered offensive to some. Most humor can be. I also agree that you have to be careful when you are a split family.

But, really, come on... There are parents out there making meth with their children in the same home. Beating, sexually abusing their children and not providing basic needs among a million other terrible things.

I think what was said could be considered offensive to some, but certainly NOT BAD PARENTING.

And I still think it is hilarious...
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom