Is this chicken poop healthy?

x2n2005

In the Brooder
Jul 11, 2016
Philippines
I have seen the poop chart, most of them look similar to me. I am newbie here and I am sorry to bug you guys, hut here are some pictures on some of my chicken's poop. Tell me what you think.

kind of dark to tell but i think i see some blood in the 1st picture??

@casportpony
its your favorite stuff

kind of dark to tell but i think i see some blood in the 1st picture??

@casportpony
its your favorite stuff
Thank you for the reply. I don't know if that is blood. The picture is a little different from the poop. It is really dark green in real life. I hope chicken isn't sick. My chicken got a pale comb too. I forgot to mention that.

Thank you for the reply. I don't know if that is blood. The picture is a little different from the poop. It is really dark green in real life. I hope chicken isn't sick. My chicken got a pale comb too. I forgot to mention that.
If there is blood in it it could be cocci, hard to tell in the pictures, can you get any other pictures? are all 3 from the same bird or 3 different birds? Have they ever been wormed?

If there is blood in it it could be cocci, hard to tell in the pictures, can you get any other pictures? are all 3 from the same bird or 3 different birds? Have they ever been wormed?
Sure thing. I will get one during the day time.
Yes. They are from the same bird. I am not sure if they are wormed. I bought her off the street.
Thank you so much for your help.

Great! Keep an eye out for a member named ozexpat he is VERY knowledgable and travels from the Philippines and u.s. a lot

Back
Top Bottom