Is this enough space for 8 birds?

Just offering reasonable solutions. You just refuse to accept all of them. If you can't provide adequate housing before snow falls, you should rehome them, for the sake of your flocks well being. If you care for them as much as you claim, you will do what is right for them. That is what being responsible is. It's making the right decisions, even when it's not easy.

Just offering reasonable solutions. You just refuse to accept all of them. If you can't provide adequate housing before snow falls, you should rehome them, for the sake of your flocks well being. If you care for them as much as you claim, you will do what is right for them. That is what being responsible is. It's making the right decisions, even when it's not easy.
Ditto Dat^^^

I no what you mean but these are the last of what I have. What I mean to say is I someone really important to you dies and the only thing left of them is in your hands you can't just get rid of them. I am going to add on ok I'm sorry for being so rude to you guys but I just couldn't explain what was going on. Its very hard for anyone if someone or maybe more than one died recently and the only thing left of them is in your hands. You can't get rid of them. I promise you I'll add on.

Back
Top Bottom