Is this even a Chicken?!

Hentastrophe

Songster
Jan 31, 2020
Chicken Heaven
If you have read my previous post on keeping my chick company, you'll know the tale of my chick cucuye. Well, I'm not convinced their a chicken. Since a baby, this chick didnt look like other chicks, it wasnt fluffy like my other babies were. Now that its nearly grown up, it sounds weird, looks weird, and it constantly chirps and squaks like a seagullIf you have read my previous post on keeping my chick company, you'll know the tale of my chick cucuye. Well, I'm not convinced their a chicken. Since a baby, this chick didnt look like other chicks, it wasnt fluffy like my other babies were. Now that its nearly grown up, it sounds weird, looks weird, and it constantly chirps and squaks like a seagullIf you have read my previous post on keeping my chick company, you'll know the tale of my chick cucuye. Well, I'm not convinced their a chicken. Since a baby, this chick didnt look like other chicks, it wasnt fluffy like my other babies were. Now that its nearly grown up, it sounds weird, looks weird, and it constantly chirps and squaks like a seagull
20230817_184901.jpg
no matter what company it has. I need some answers, thank you. Here are some photos. Its squaks are nightmarishly loud.
20230817_184903.jpg

If you have read my previous post on keeping my chick company, you'll know the tale of my chick cucuye. Well, I'm not convinced their a chicken. Since a baby, this chick didnt look like other chicks, it wasnt fluffy like my other babies were. Now that its nearly grown up, it sounds weird, looks weird, and it constantly chirps and squaks like a seagullIf you have read my previous post on keeping my chick company, you'll know the tale of my chick cucuye. Well, I'm not convinced their a chicken. Since a baby, this chick didnt look like other chicks, it wasnt fluffy like my other babies were. Now that its nearly grown up, it sounds weird, looks weird, and it constantly chirps and squaks like a seagullIf you have read my previous post on keeping my chick company, you'll know the tale of my chick cucuye. Well, I'm not convinced their a chicken. Since a baby, this chick didnt look like other chicks, it wasnt fluffy like my other babies were. Now that its nearly grown up, it sounds weird, looks weird, and it constantly chirps and squaks like a seagull View attachment 3612167no matter what company it has. I need some answers, thank you. Here are some photos. Its squaks are nightmarishly loud. View attachment 3612166
In my experience I would say that this is actually a Velociraptor, and they have particular fondness of eyeballs (mine is healing fine the eye dr says BTW); never fall down in the barn as they will be on you so fast you won’t know what hit you, if you do fall, roll onto your stomach and protect your eyes.

Now, were is that chick of mine hiding? “Hey Ruth, you little pecker, where are you girl?”…

Back
Top Bottom