Is this just for chickens or can I post my new Duck pen/pond Pics ??

Love it I need to get my duck run done have the pond liner but haven't got any futher than that I really don't even have to dig that much as the area needs filled more than dug. Maybe this well light a fire under me so I get mine done. Good work

Oh, my gosh! That is absolutely wonderful!!!!!
th.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

You have no idea how much I want something like that! We've been planning to get chickens probably next spring, after we've cleared enough trees and had time to build a coop/run, but the fact is that I've really always wanted ducks! Oh, well, in my dreams maybe.

Thanks for sharing!!! Any chance of seeing inside the coop?
pop.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I got the pond at Menards.. it was the only one left in the store (could order one) and it had a hole in it.. I really needed it right then and knew my husband could repair the hole, so I got it cheap... it is

Key Largo Pond - 270 gallons
91 in. x 72 in. x 18 in. deep
43749_1_1_3_6a.png

They did have smaller ones... but can u see the shelving on the sides.THE SHELVING AROUND THE SIdes is the Greatest... I am glad I found one like this... (I also throw treats in on one of the shevlings) I fill it just a couple inches over that so they can stand on them
with just their little paddles in the water... I do have a rock that sits on the shelving where they llike to get in and out and I put the soft strip part of velcro on the edge for better grip so the dont slip... 270 sounds like alot of water ?? BUT ?? I havent gotten a water bill yet LOL My Dad put a Tub drain in the bottom left side and connected a PVC pipe to it and it drains into some bushy ground..

It is ever so slightly tilted so that it drains towards the drain and then I just hose it down, push the drain back down and refill.
SO far it has worked Perfectly...

Holy duckville.
ep.gif
Or should I say duck-villa. That is gorgeous.
thumbsup.gif
. So let me get this straight...after a hard day in duckville they get to lounge in their chair.
cool.png
Excellent job.

Back
Top Bottom