Is this Muscovy a drake or duck? Help!!

Perhaps a pic of some of my young drakes and females may help?

Same age, same clutch.. white is a drake, chocolate a female...

You'll notice an overall difference in size and while it may sound silly females due tend to lean towards a feminine head shaping.

the drake will be bigger than your average duck
Mine is about 2 months and he is a bit bigger than most of them there is a few that R biger than the rest but he is the biggest of them all and I wish I could post a pic but it won't let me

This
Perhaps a pic of some of my young drakes and females may help? Same age, same clutch.. white is a drake, chocolate a female... You'll notice an overall difference in size and while it may sound silly females due tend to lean towards a feminine head shaping.
those two R ALOTT older than mine by a few months mine are growing there flight feathers there almost 3 months and for some reason I can't post a pic. He dose have quite a bit of curuncling

Haha
This
those two R ALOTT older than mine by a few months mine are growing there flight feathers there almost 3 months and for some reason I can't post a pic. He dose have quite a bit of curuncling
haha I do notice the head your right the females do have a skinnier more lenient face the drakes have a thicker head

Sorry for the late reply,
your drakes will be fairly bigger than your ducks sometime you will have a duck that is a bit bigger than the average duck but the drakes are always alot bigger than them

I know the females hiss to but the females hiss by huffing air through there nose and it sounds like hissing but the drakes hiss from there vocal cords the hens dont
Yep saw exactly what you are talking about last night when I put my 3 old ones to bed, one of the girls did the huffing hiss to me.

Back
Top Bottom