Is this poop normal

That poop is not good. It means she’s not digesting food well. You said she’s not eating and drinking, can you further describe her symptoms? So she’s acting lethargic?
Yes she’s mostly sitting not eating maybe a blueberry or piece of grape. I have checked for egg binding, don’t find one, I gave her water in a syringe she’s a little over a year old, this has been for about a day. My husband gave her a small amount cortaid yesterday and today.
should I give her something to aid digestion

Yes she’s mostly sitting not eating maybe a blueberry or piece of grape. I have checked for egg binding, don’t find one, I gave her water in a syringe she’s a little over a year old, this has been for about a day. My husband gave her a small amount cortaid yesterday and today.
She did not lay an egg today. I’m not sure how long it’s been, I have 9 hens 3 are Brahmas so it’s always difficult for me to know which one laid, but this behavior has only been a day to a day and a 1/2. I live in Northern California it’s very hot right, but I’m taking every precaution to keep them cool.

Is her belly hard? Did she lay an egg recently?

Back
Top Bottom