Is this Silkie Pullet?

hootyup93

Chirping
Jul 26, 2022
I would like to know if this is Silkie pullet. I took a updated pic. I only see 5 toes on one foot. Can’t seem to find extra one on other. Not growing much. Any help is appreciated.
71800F78-E1BA-4907-9B20-2260FFF2679E.jpeg

I would like to know if this is Silkie pullet. I took a updated pic. I only see 5 toes on one foot. Can’t seem to find extra one on other. Not growing much. Any help is appreciated.
View attachment 3410840
I bought it from local farm. The lady seems new to this. She told me all her silkies are in one area cuz I messaged her letting her know I didn’t think this baby was Silkie.
I didn’t argue,just said Thanks.

Nope. It's low percentage silkie if any. Only way it could be first generation cross with light skin is if it were a sexlinked male, and that would only be with certain genetics

Definitely not a silkie, may not even be silkie based. I remember you made a thread a couple of days ago, with the same pictures. Unfortunately you got lied to, none of the birds you got are the breeds you were told

Definitely not a silkie, may not even be silkie based. I remember you made a thread a couple of days ago, with the same pictures. Unfortunately you got lied to, none of the birds you got are the breeds you were told
Okay. I really wanted a Silkie. I wanted to make it a house chicken. I hate being lied to. Oh well I’m keeping anyway.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom