Is this some practical joke??

emilyjordan

Hatching
10 Years
Sep 10, 2009
Motorist Calls 911, Responders Find 2 Foot Long Aircraft
Apparently those radio-controlled models can be pretty lifelike, at least from a distance. A motorist crossing the Interstate 526 bridge over the Wando River in Charleston, South Carolina saw a smoking aircraft plunging towards the water and called 911, scrambling three fire trucks and a battalion chief to the scene.

The Charleston Post and Courier reports that when they arrived, they found a Charleston police officer talking to two people under the bridge who were flying their model RC helicopter.

Charleston Police Public Information Officer Mark Ruppel told the paper that the officer had realized the crashing aircraft was not the real thing, but went to investigate anyway. We at ANN suppose the moral of the story is that anything that even resembles an aircraft falling from the sky is going to attract someone's attention, so be sure you're careful out there no matter what you're flying.

Can you believe it??? I don't think I'd know what to think either! Thank goodness no one was hurt!​

i live in charleston and most people are use to this it was prolly a tourist or someone new to the area

when did this take place i havent heard it on the news

Quote:
Can you believe it??? I don't think I'd know what to think either! Thank goodness no one was hurt!

Back
Top Bottom