Is this spoiled? New pic page 4

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

That ain't spoiling! That's just being a mommy! Now spoiling is, when they aren't getting enough sleep, you put them up your shirt, so that it is dark AND warm!
lol.png

Thank you. Something happened to her leg on the third or fourth day...but it won't keep her down..

I could never really find what to do for it. It doesn't seem broken, I can touch around and she doesn't freak out on any one spot..I have read many things about different leg problems and just can't find what to do..I am surprised I still have her. With 27 chicks, she got sat on, pushed over, ran over, etc.. a lot so....I put all of them in the bigger brooder and left 3 docile smaller ones with her for about a week. I then had her in a separate small pet cage right outside the big kids and she HATED IT and paced like crazy. At night I have her sleep alone, right next to them and during the day she holds her own..but she gets knocked over easily and she waddles like a duck...and then sits down every chance she gets..

If you look at her from the back, it looks like one leg is farther out from her body then the other and a slight bend at her joint..but it doesn't seem "out"

If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it..and yes, I have read the podiatry page..just nothing like "this" comes up. She is almost 3 weeks old.

86660_sunny-leg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom