Is this the 12-step group I've been looking for?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ravenna, May 6, 2009.

1. Ravenna

Ravenna Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2009
    SLO County, California
    .....because I'm addicted to the fluffer-butts already! Does this disease ever lift once you're bitten?!

This is the BEST site I've ever seen for chicken Q&A! Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable - what a great community!

It's nice to meet all of you. [​IMG] I'm a chicken mommy-newbie so you might see me around with some "Ahhh, my chick just ate my remote what do I do?!" questions lol.

2. cackle

cackle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    No this group is the one that will have you looking for a twelve step program. I have gone from 15 chickens to over a 100!! As someone stated in another post you will fine you never have to many chickens just not enough money or space.

Susan

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN

4. Ravenna

Apr 25, 2009
    SLO County, California
    Quote:LOL that is what I am afraid of, I keep finding more and more chickens I love; I might be living in a giant coop instead of a house one day!

5. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    [​IMG]

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Hi and a huge welcome to the addiction from over the Pond...... not only will be you addicted to chickens. but the forum as well..... it is now 1.37am in the UK... I should be sleeping, but no here I am again.........

7. Debi214

Debi214 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    Richmond, VA
    [​IMG] from Richmond, VA - you will find this forum more addictive than actually wanting more & more chickens! It is so wonderful to have so many people who have the same interests and are so helpful when you need it by your side. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  8. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I'm sorry but there is no cure [​IMG] the only known treatment is to get more chickens [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Ravenna

Apr 25, 2009
    SLO County, California
    Wow, thank you very much everyone for the warm welcomes! I'm so excited to be in this community and I think the cure IS more cluck-clucks! [​IMG] I think you're right - BYC IS just addicting as the fluffy-butts...I can't stop reading, laughing and learning! I'll overrun in no time!

10. ga*chick*

ga*chick* Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2009
    Ga
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by