Is this the 12-step group I've been looking for?

Ravenna

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 25, 2009
SLO County, California
.....because I'm addicted to the fluffer-butts already! Does this disease ever lift once you're bitten?!

This is the BEST site I've ever seen for chicken Q&A! Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable - what a great community!

It's nice to meet all of you.
smile.png
I'm a chicken mommy-newbie so you might see me around with some "Ahhh, my chick just ate my remote what do I do?!" questions lol.

No this group is the one that will have you looking for a twelve step program. I have gone from 15 chickens to over a 100!! As someone stated in another post you will fine you never have to many chickens just not enough money or space.

Susan

welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Hi and a huge welcome to the addiction from over the Pond...... not only will be you addicted to chickens. but the forum as well..... it is now 1.37am in the UK... I should be sleeping, but no here I am again.........

welcome-byc.gif
from Richmond, VA - you will find this forum more addictive than actually wanting more & more chickens! It is so wonderful to have so many people who have the same interests and are so helpful when you need it by your side.
ya.gif

Last edited:
Wow, thank you very much everyone for the warm welcomes! I'm so excited to be in this community and I think the cure IS more cluck-clucks!
love.gif
I think you're right - BYC IS just addicting as the fluffy-butts...I can't stop reading, laughing and learning! I'll overrun in no time!

Back
Top Bottom