Is tylan 3 times a day for respiratory?

You really need to just post on one thread about your sick hen. You have multiple ones going, but having one thread will make it easier to read what has been recommended. Tylan 50 dosage is 0.25 ml per pound given orally 3-4 times a day. You might want to write it on your bottle for future use. Tylosin (Tylan) powder is available through Jedds.com since most feed stores have had to remove most antibiotics.

You really need to just post on one thread about your sick hen. You have multiple ones going, but having one thread will make it easier to read what has been recommended. Tylan 50 dosage is 0.25 ml per pound given orally 3-4 times a day. You might want to write it on your bottle for future use. Tylosin (Tylan) powder is available through Jedds.com since most feed stores have had to remove most antibiotics.
Sorry I couldn't get anyone to respond and I got a little too anxious. Oh wow up to 4 times a day? Ok I may do 4 because she's so sick. I had no idea she was sick until a few days ago. She seems to be responding to the tylan.

Three is good enough, but Tylan dosage is flexible, and if you have the time, 4 times a day may be better. Rather than post multiple threads, you can update the same one, and it will get bumped to the top again. The search forums heading above is also a good place to look for information. You can post people’s names and the subject, and may find multiple threads or posts. If that fails me, I will Google what I am looking for and post BYC or a name.

Back
Top Bottom