Is tylan 50 powder equally as good as the injection?!

I can't order tylan 50 anywhere so is the powder version equally as good for respiratory infections in birds?
Our vet said the powder works just as well. It would also be easier to give than the injection as the Tylan50 injection needs to be given intramuscular

That's due to a law that took effect June of last year... all livestock "medication" now needs a prescription. Where are you located?
Oh I see I'm located in California but I honestly kist really need some medication that treats respiratory infections in poultry I'm at the point where I just need anything that works since it can kill them very quickly

Oh I see I'm located in California but I honestly kist really need some medication that treats respiratory infections in poultry I'm at the point where I just need anything that works since it can kill them very quickly
Where in CA are you? I'm located in SoCal and can give you the info for our livestock vet. The prices are fairly cheap (unless you need bloodwork/labs) and if you're a patient she can provide you with a link to her online pharmacy.

Where in CA are you? I'm located in SoCal and can give you the info for our livestock vet. The prices are fairly cheap (unless you need bloodwork/labs) and if you're a patient she can provide you with a link to her online pharmacy.
San leandro and thank you again for all your help I'm just stressed since I don't know what medicin to get at this point

San leandro and thank you again for all your help I'm just stressed since I don't know what medicin to get at this point
No problem. I know the feeling well😅
Getting ahold of a good livestock vet is one of the best ways to have access to prescription medications. Do you have a thread on your sick bird(s)?

Getting ahold of a good livestock vet is one of the best ways to have access to prescription medications. Do you have a thread on your sick bird(s)?

Getting ahold of a good livestock vet is one of the best ways to have access to prescription medications. Do you have a thread on your sick bird(s)

Back
Top Bottom