is your kitchen decorated with chickens?

debbyluvschickens

Songster
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
eastern arkansas
With all the chicken lovers here, I am sure I am not the only one with chickens that you dont have to feed. I want to see anyones kitchen that is decorated in chickens, here is mine. Enjoy the chickens but excuse the mess, got an injured arm and am not up to snuff on the housekeeping

Picture239.jpg

Picture242.jpg

Picture243.jpg

Picture238.jpg

Picture241.jpg

Picture236.jpg

Picture234.jpg

LOL...mine isn't quite that full yet, but getting there. I spent YEARS gathering Gingerbread men to decorate my insanely cute kitchen. Within a few months of having chickens the pics started getting hung (how could I not hang my babies pics) and now they have slowly crept across the entire thing! Now there are ceramic ones, potholders and towels, etc. Not a Gingerbread man in sight and I just re-covered my dining chairs and made curtains to tie it all together.
th.gif

Well, I am only renting, and new to chickens, so the only piece of chicken stuff in my kitchen is the same exact stovetop covers you have!!! I've been eyeballing more stuff, but don't wanna move it from FL to VA, so it will have to wait. Very nice kitchen though!!! Even with a bum arm, wanna come clean mine? J/k, mine is a disaster! Just started repainting to ensure I get my deposit back, and can't see my counters!!! I can't wait to start collecting!!!

Steph

When you said decorated with chickens that don't need to be fed you ruled me out. My kitchen it decorated, all right.....with live chickens.....LOL!!!! I like how you have your kitchen set up, though!!!! It's pretty!!!!

My kitchen is decorated with chickens, but I don't think I can compete with you!! I have also let them creep into my bathroom! I'll have to post pics
smile.png

My mother collected chicken items and had a chicken theme in most of her home. She passed away in 2000 and since I work with poultry I inherited the chicken collection. My kitchen cabinets are overloaded with chickens. I have chicken items in storage in a closet as I dont have enough room for them all. Incidentally I have added a few to the collection. Lately I have been into the tools of the trade (egg scales, caponizing equipment, saddles etc). Chickens really are mans best friend.

my kitchen is as bad yet , but its getting there too.I think you got the same rooster and hen s&p shakers as i have. I painted my kitchen in a deep rooster comb red. or as my hubby said . " blood bath red. It so red that my son started screaming and ran scared because he thought it was blood.
I still need the wall border..

just one thing , whats up with Spongebob?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom