Isabella5Storm3's Flock and Farm

1672703210766.jpeg

I am trying to get to the point were i make money off of eggs. My parents said i could buy any chickens i wanted with the money i got and i just descovered Frizzle Eastereggers soooooo. thats what im trying to figure out.

Todays temp was in the negatives with strong consistant wind and snow. My sister had used all the chicken heat lamps for the goats and the whole flock was outside. There was room in the coop, i have no idea why they wanted to be out. I found one heat lamp in the back of the garage and a tarp and then spending about an hour outside making something to catch the heat that went off the side of the coop so they could still be under the coop if they wanted but there was also this warmer spot. Lets just say that when i came in i couldnt feel my limbs. oh the life of someone who actually cares wether the chickens make it through the winter.

Lucklily it was warm out here today. Although the past week i have barely been able to be outside for ten minutes otherwise my fingers and body are frozen.

Back
Top Bottom