Isbar thread

Pics
Just curious, do you add all of those at once, or do you rotate?

I have always put it all in the water together. Just a few drops of the Oxine per gallon, about a Tablespoon of ACV and a squirt of the Nutri Drench. I also give them the fermented grains in the afternoon and they have both dry feed and fermented feed to choose from throughout the day. They free range during the day and are up at night. Unfortunately, I recently had to put the Isbar cockerels into the naughty rooster housing because they were terrorizing my hens so they get limited turn out now. But they still get the same feeds.

My understanding from my research is you would negate the effects of the ACV by using Oxine at the same time? At least if you are using "the mother" ACV for that specific reason. The Oxine would kill all the good bacteria in the ACV. Not sure if it would affect the vitamins.

My understanding from my research is you would negate the effects of the ACV by using Oxine at the same time? At least if you are using "the mother" ACV for that specific reason. The Oxine would kill all the good bacteria in the ACV. Not sure if it would affect the vitamins.

I wondered about that....however, I have seen "the mother" in their large waterer actually grow bigger! If it was killed off, how would it grow? I was really surprised when it had gotten bigger. You really don't need a lot of oxine in the water.

Ohhhh, I know what ACV is....Apple Cider Vinegar. But what is "the mother"? And what does Oxine do?
Here is a link on the Oxine in poultry water.....

http://www.bio-cide.com/uploads/OXINE-AH Drinking Water.pdf

and a bit more on it...

Oxine utilizes chlorine dioxide chemistry, which is recognized as one of the most potent weapons in the rapid elimination of pathogens and the biofilms that protect them. It produces ultra high activity, which is conclusively documented in a comparison study demonstrating Oxine's superiority over 10 other standard disinfectants.

• Tested and proven effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi & viruses.
  • May be used at low concentrations due to its ultra high activity level.
  • May be used on floors, walls and ceilings of confinement facilities.
  • Can also be used on handling and restraining equipment, forks, shovels and scrapers.
  • Can be used for fogging or spraying.

Here is a link on the Oxine in poultry water.....

http://www.bio-cide.com/uploads/OXINE-AH Drinking Water.pdf

and a bit more on it...

Oxine utilizes chlorine dioxide chemistry, which is recognized as one of the most potent weapons in the rapid elimination of pathogens and the biofilms that protect them. It produces ultra high activity, which is conclusively documented in a comparison study demonstrating Oxine's superiority over 10 other standard disinfectants.

• Tested and proven effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi & viruses.
  • May be used at low concentrations due to its ultra high activity level.
  • May be used on floors, walls and ceilings of confinement facilities.
  • Can also be used on handling and restraining equipment, forks, shovels and scrapers.
  • Can be used for fogging or spraying.
Thanks. I have never seen it at the stores. Where do you get it?

Back
Top Bottom