ISO Bantam breeders in Upstate SC

GrannyHeeney

Songster
Apr 18, 2018
Upstate SC
Been loving on Seramas and OEGBs but, well...they're ALL chickens! :D Whatever breed we decide to go with, we want about 3 hens and 2 roos. Specifically 2 roos because one will live a cushy life on the back of our couch with special window-wallering sunlight privileges and limited access to the top of the entertainment center (aka Happy Chicken Funland :D ). This special boy does not have to be of breeding quality. Our couch roo 9 Volt passed a couple weeks back and life just isn't the same without him. I think the family is mentally in the right place now for another lil fella.

Been loving on Seramas and OEGBs but, well...they're ALL chickens! :D Whatever breed we decide to go with, we want about 3 hens and 2 roos. Specifically 2 roos because one will live a cushy life on the back of our couch with special window-wallering sunlight privileges and limited access to the top of the entertainment center (aka Happy Chicken Funland :D ). This special boy does not have to be of breeding quality. Our couch roo 9 Volt passed a couple weeks back and life just isn't the same without him. I think the family is mentally in the right place now for another lil fella.
I live in NC. I responded to you in another thread about Seramas I will have hatching!

Back
Top Bottom