ISO- Bay Area CA- Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs

SavKel&RynKel

Free Ranging
Mar 16, 2018
Bay Area, California
My Coop
My Coop
Looking for local lavender orpington hatching eggs or information about local places getting chick's in. I want to be able to pick them up. Willing to travel between Sacramento and San Jose... or close areas to those spots. Thanks in advance!

SavKel&RynKel

Free Ranging
Mar 16, 2018
Bay Area, California
My Coop
My Coop
I'm a little concerned about quality with craigslist. I recently did that with FBCM and one of the chick's had a webbed toe which from what I read is a dominant genetic defect and also from what I read means one of the parents also had this flaw. Breeders know better than to reproduce those birds where as the people of Craigslist could possibly not. I don't know. I was hoping for better quality on here.

Hyroler

Songster
Aug 1, 2017
I have some americauna,silver wyndette/ee,olive eggers,tetra brown/ee and White leghorn/ee and easter egger hatching eggs.I live in Bay Area.

Hyroler

Songster
Aug 1, 2017
I'm a little concerned about quality with craigslist. I recently did that with FBCM and one of the chick's had a webbed toe which from what I read is a dominant genetic defect and also from what I read means one of the parents also had this flaw. Breeders know better than to reproduce those birds where as the people of Craigslist could possibly not. I don't know. I was hoping for better quality on here.
not the breed you are looking for but my chickens are healthy and egg hatching percentage very high ,

AmCanyonStables

Songster
10 Years
May 8, 2009
American Canyon
I have some americauna,silver wyndette/ee,olive eggers,tetra brown/ee and White leghorn/ee and easter egger hatching eggs.I live in Bay Area.
Hi - I am in American Canyon and am looking for hatching eggs, preferably a blue feathered breed, but also olive Eggers or Maran’s would be good. Do you have any?

Hyroler

Songster
Aug 1, 2017
Hi - I am in American Canyon and am looking for hatching eggs, preferably a blue feathered breed, but also olive Eggers or Maran’s would be good. Do you have any?
I have olive eggers.Im actually looking for some Maran eggs.I do have some Tetra(isa) Brown eggs(which are similar color to maran only
20180325_001319.jpg
little more red)I live In San Mateo but have house in Placerville.I will be going there in couple weeks.

Top Bottom