ISO Blue/black/splash ameraucana hatching eggs

Mdragon83

In the Brooder
Apr 6, 2016
I haven't been on backyard chickens in a long time. I would like to add new blood to my flock. I would like a dozen or more hatching eggs.

Thanks everyone! I live in upstate South Carolina, and I've tried my local Craigslist. It's been so long since I ordered chicks from a hatchery I don't know which ones are good anymore. In the past they were no where near the breed standard.

Does Jean Ribbeck, @pipsnpeeps still frequent the forum? She has some beautiful birds and sold hatching eggs and chicks I believe.

I haven't been on backyard chickens in a long time. I would like to add new blood to my flock. I would like a dozen or more hatching eggs.
I have some just let me know if you're interested I would need your ZIP code

Everyone, please be aware that cooleo is not a reliable seller. This thread (https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/would-you-complain.1286331/) documents one BYC member's experience with hatching eggs from this seller and their subsequent response. I encourage you to look into their post history and their trade rating before giving them any money. Please ask for photos of the breeding stock and cross reference them with google. A reliable breeder should have photos.

Back
Top Bottom