ISO chicken hatching eggs. Florida

TheBeardie

Crowing
8 Years
Oct 7, 2014
Florida
Recently my flock was attacked by an unknown animal, and killed all but a duck and a separate flock of bantams. I would like to start a new flock. I'm tearing down my old coop and putting up a new safer one.

Now, to the reason I'm here, I want to buy local hatching eggs. I live in the middle of nowhere, central Florida, just under an hour south of Palatka Fl. Palatka is the nearest big(ish) city. I'm not looking for any specific breeds, I would be fine with barnyard mixes and I would like some pictures of your flock. I'm looking to pickup a dozen or two. I would prefer to meet up, but I might be willing to have them shipped. I'm not sure how far I'm willing to travel, but the details will be sorted out later. I hope to hear from one of you!

I'm on Lake O (close), I have sultans and sultan/standard cochin mixes. They lay lots of eggs, even the sultans. You are more than welcome to eggs or possibly even chicks.

I'm on Lake O (close), I have sultans and sultan/standard cochin mixes. They lay lots of eggs, even the sultans. You are more than welcome to eggs or possibly even chicks.

Thank you for responding! Could you post some pictures of your flock? Do you incubate yourself? If so what are your hatching/fertility rate? I'm just over three hours away from the Lake Okeechobee Park, so are you willing to meet up somewhere in the middle? If not would you be able to ship any eggs?

Back
Top Bottom