Iso Friendly Bantam Breeds

UrbanFarmerC

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2017
Homeschool mom here and we are looking to add a small children's coop to our farm. Chickens will be for a 7, 4, and toddler (with supervisors of course). Looking for friendly bantam breeds or mixes (no need to be purebred). Ideally any friendly little breed will work. Incubator is already set up, just need eggs.

Homeschool mom here and we are looking to add a small children's coop to our farm. Chickens will be for a 7, 4, and toddler (with supervisors of course). Looking for friendly bantam breeds or mixes (no need to be purebred). Ideally any friendly little breed will work. Incubator is already set up, just need eggs.
I wish I had some for you. It sounds like a fun project. Good luck :thumbsup

I have a variety of bantam eggs: Seramas (smooth and Frizzle), $2.50/egg
Bantam Cochins in Calico (smooth and Frizzle) and from our winter group of smooth Bantam Cochins in mixed colors. $3/egg
White Bantam Ameraucanas (true Ameraucanas, not Easter Eggers) and they lay a little blue/green egg $4/egg.
Shipping is $15

We have 4 children ages 4-15 and all of our 90+ birds are well mannered, including the roosters.

We’re NPIP participants/ Pullorum-Typhoid clean and Avian Influenza H5/H7 negative. Please send me a message if you’d like more info :)
9C74B71D-16EF-4992-9580-7D92AF99F594.jpeg 83CB6E2E-6DA4-458C-957B-44BDC2FFC2A9.jpeg 24983E07-EABB-458F-BD79-85CD5B71A854.jpeg 79E6054B-1122-414D-8783-7E508E6F0846.jpeg DA1A8442-E1A1-471E-A8DD-F28CAC0BE5B6.jpeg

If you have any of the bantam Serama eggs left after UrbanFarmerC buys what she wants, I would like to buy some.

we did that! third time this year. SO MUCH FUN, PATIENCE, LOVE and HAPPINESS! fullsizeoutput_5937.jpeg fullsizeoutput_5931.jpeg fullsizeoutput_5947.jpeg fullsizeoutput_596f.jpeg

We have 12 new chicks! Four are Silkies. Five Mille Fleur d'uccle, two bantam frizzle cochin(a black and a color I am not sure of yet-but looks peach, white and pale yellow) and one frizzle black cochin.
These babies were both incubator and broody hen hatched. They are indoors and handled daily. I will post photos as they grow. we would love to keep ALL of them but probably need to hold back only three or four.
They have been DNA sexed and I will know in a few days the outcome.

Please message me if you are interested in adoption. We are in Central Coast California.

I have silkie sizzle and showgirl (naked neck) bantam chicken eggs available. Lots of fun colors if you want a fun variety! 99% fertility right now too

Back
Top Bottom