ISO/Good Quality Black Australorp Cockerel/Michigan

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
Looking for an exceptional gent to run with my Black Australorp ladies. Yes, actually looking for an extra cockerel. (You read it right!)

The boys in my brooders are just a bit small to fit the bill.
lol.png

Age should be at least 17 weeks but no older than 1 year. Good stock. Good temperament.

Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.
smile.png

Darn it MJ. I had one that I gave away right before I got the EEs from you. He was a pretty boy, but I had three roos and Peanut Butter won the title of staying here. He was one that I thought was going to be a pullet. The Australorp was a late bloomer.

Ah, but my fine fellow is a bit young at 11 weeks (though already crowing and strutting around like he's all that) -- and I am oh so far away . . .

Good luck in your search, Miss Jayne!
smile.png

Last edited:
Hello, I'm over here in Brown City, just getting started. I chat with Bert in Chicken chat..

Well you have a post out for a BA roo.. I thought I 'd add I'm looking for an Ameracuana Roo.. 17wks to 1 yr... I saw a few had this breed on the signature.. Please email [email protected] thanks Kim

Ps.. Hope you will bring me back some strawberry plants in August (I think) from Bert.. (Indiana) Take care, Kim

Back
Top Bottom