ISO hatching eggs for laced buff Brahma (see picture) - Batesville, AR

ms_aeb

Chirping
May 17, 2020
Batesville, Arkansas
I’m looking for hatching eggs to achieve chickens like this laced buff Brahma hen seen in the photos below. I’m looking for full body lacing instead of the typical buff Brahma lace.

Willing to pick up in person within 50 miles; shipping options considered too.

Thank you!

89BBFF7F-EC6E-4219-96AE-E35131C2E139.jpeg
89A2A082-44F5-482D-962F-251EC5BFA5A4.jpeg

Hi! Try posting in Your State Thread to see if anyone has hatching eggs available.

Also try contacting local breeders or hobby farms.

Good luck hatching! :)
Thank you for the suggestions! I think I did post in my state thread, but I’ll try to check again to make sure. I’m still finding my way around this website; the amount of information and knowledge is astounding! If I can find a list of people in my area, I’ll try to contact them. So far I only know of one other person in the area with Brahmas and they’re not laying enough now to sell eggs

Thank you for the suggestions! I think I did post in my state thread, but I’ll try to check again to make sure. I’m still finding my way around this website; the amount of information and knowledge is astounding! If I can find a list of people in my area, I’ll try to contact them. So far I only know of one other person in the area with Brahmas and they’re not laying enough now to sell eggs
Any day!

I agree, this website if full of EGG~cellent information and people!

These links for Brahma hatching eggs could possibly be of help. ~

https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/id-brahma.html

https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/il-light-dark-buff-brahmas.html

https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/ky-large-fowl-black-brahmas-and-bantams-in-five-varieties.html

:)

I’d reach out to Carolina rare chicks, they has a lot of beautiful colors of high quality brahmas. My buff and gold laced come from them, but I don’t ship.

I’d reach out to Carolina rare chicks, they has a lot of beautiful colors of high quality brahmas. My buff and gold laced come from them, but I don’t ship.
Are they show quality brahmas do you know? I know they have some standard and non-standard colors and I've checked out their website several times debating whether to get some....

Are they show quality brahmas do you know? I know they have some standard and non-standard colors and I've checked out their website several times debating whether to get some....
Yes, they are very good lines! Thought, something to keep in mind is that not all of the offspring out of show lines will make champions.

Yes, they are very good lines! Thought, something to keep in mind is that not all of the offspring out of show lines will make champions.
thank you! I understand that but I do love their size and appearance compared to our hatchery ones. My daughter wanted to enter the county fair last year but they cancelled it. The only one we would enter is our buff laced hen but even her I'm not sure if she's up to par as she seems a bit small. She's my avatar picture when she was about 5-6months old.

Back
Top Bottom