ISO Hatching Eggs in TX/OK

aborland5280

Chirping
Mar 30, 2020
Hello!

I am looking to fill my incubator. I am interested in BBS Ameraucanas, Mottled Lavender Orpringtons, BBS Marans, and Legbars.

I’d prefer TX/OK so that the eggs don’t have too far to ship. I’m in the Lubbock area and I’m not opposed to driving a couple hours to pick eggs up.

TIA

Hatcheries are selling out so fast. I hope you find what you are looking for.
It is a huge mess. I am very worried that all these people are getting chickens because of all the panic and when they realize it’ll be 6-8 months before they get eggs the chickens will be dumped or neglected. I have already seen people on social media who have had 6-8 week old chicks dumped off in a cage on their property. I’m just trying to get hatching eggs during the most inconvenient time

Hatcheries are selling out so fast. I hope you find what you are looking for.
It is a huge mess. I am very worried that all these people are getting chickens because of all the panic and when they realize it’ll be 6-8 months before they get eggs the chickens will be dumped or neglected. I have already seen people on social media who have had 6-8 week old chicks dumped off in a cage on their property. I’m just trying to get hatching eggs during the most inconvenient time

It’s like realizing you are out of tp and Clorox wipes March 1. I wish I hadn’t had gotten so many chicks this spring so I would have room for the ones getting dumped. I feel so bad for the chicks and chickens.

Back
Top Bottom