ISO Jumbo Wild Coturnix Hatching Eggs

You could try Kansas City Quail if you can't find anything local you are interested in. They Sell JMF line of Jumbo Brown/Wild Meat Makers that are nice birds and are not that far for shipping for you. I have ordered from them with no complaints. I have birds from them as breeders along with Southwest Gamebirds and AJ farms all JMF lines. Been looking to get birds from MyShire farms but was too late on order for last year and they have a long wait period right now. I had best hatching rate from AJ Farms and their birds are very nice in size and large eggs, but they still look to be sold out so not sure when they will be selling again.

I bought eggs from Myshire when they were first getting started. The chicks I hatched were aggressive and I ended up culling most of them. Although some of the colors they hatch are pretty, I probably wouldn't do it again. I did have a good hatch rate however. Be prepared to cull heavy is temperament is your thing, as it's a requirement for me.

You could try Kansas City Quail if you can't find anything local you are interested in. They Sell JMF line of Jumbo Brown/Wild Meat Makers that are nice birds and are not that far for shipping for you. I have ordered from them with no complaints. I have birds from them as breeders along with Southwest Gamebirds and AJ farms all JMF lines. Been looking to get birds from MyShire farms but was too late on order for last year and they have a long wait period right now. I had best hatching rate from AJ Farms and their birds are very nice in size and large eggs, but they still look to be sold out so not sure when they will be selling again.
I have MyShire Farms Jumbo Brown Coturnix hatching eggs for local pickup in St. Louis. (I also have Southwest Gamebirds JMF Jumbo Brown Coturnix hatching eggs).

Back
Top Bottom