ISO Lionhead Rabbit!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by offshorewife, Nov 3, 2009.

1. offshorewife

offshorewife Out Of The Brooder

Jun 13, 2008
    North Louisiana
    I'm looking for a young Lionhead rabbit for my daughter. Sex doesn't matter as long as it is gentle and has been handled. I do prefer a female though. Will pay for shipping. Have looked all over Louisiana and the best I've found is either crossed or backyard breeder types.
    Please PM me with photos and prices. [​IMG]

2. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
  3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Are you coming to Georgia anytime???? We have some lionshead for sale....Let me know....They are so cute!

4. offshorewife

Jun 13, 2008
    North Louisiana
    Where in Georgia? I doubt we are going that far for one little rabbit. I would but DH will nix that real quick.

5. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Hey, Nicole. I know you're a ways from Lafayette, but Pets Unlimited, a pet store in Laf, had some last week.

6. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    Wow I wish you were closer! I just gave away 2 adult lionheads and 2 babys and have 4 more to get rid of!

7. offshorewife

Jun 13, 2008
    North Louisiana
    Thanks. We've found some in Independence, LA but they will not be ready until Dec. At least we got the pick of the litters. LOL!

8. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    I just found one local to me on craigslist, came to see where you were, but I guess too far. Sorry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by