ISO Olive Eggers in Missouri or Arkansas

ChloeSilkie08

Crowing
Sep 10, 2020
Arkansas
I'm searching for Olive Eggers in/around Northern Arkansas or Southern Missouri. Either hatching eggs or chicks but they MUST lay an olive egg when older. Will take hens but ABSOLUTELY no roos. Please message me with your prices, where you are, and pictures if they are hatched. I would also take any grey egg layers or blue egg layers.

I don't have any at the moment, but will shortly have eggs. I have 2 EE's that I cross with my Welsummer rooster and the pullets from them lay beautiful eggs! I have eggs but not sure if any of them froze through this horrible weather we've had. They get cooked and back to my girls. I am in Hot Springs, AR. I will have chicks most likely in April and May.

I don't have any at the moment, but will shortly have eggs. I have 2 EE's that I cross with my Welsummer rooster and the pullets from them lay beautiful eggs! I have eggs but not sure if any of them froze through this horrible weather we've had. They get cooked and back to my girls. I am in Hot Springs, AR. I will have chicks most likely in April and May.
I'm sorry. I live in Norhtern Arkansas and that's a bit too far for me. Thanks anyways!

Back
Top Bottom