ISO Oregon Mini Geese

He won't find it if he doesn't ask! It doesn't take much. All he needs to start is 1 different line and he can use that for a few generations before looking for another genetic line.
True. I just know I was looking for some a few years ago and never had any luck finding anyone with anything to sell (at least here on BYC).

True. I just know I was looking for some a few years ago and never had any luck finding anyone with anything to sell (at least here on BYC).
Yes, the number of people who use this site seems to be less than when we first got on here 8 years ago! Too many other social media outlets. But I always resort back to this one for old threads! Sometimes you can do a search and find people that way even from YEARS ago. It's just a hassle to try and find out who they are so you can message them or email them if they don't respond through this site.

Yes, the number of people who use this site seems to be less than when we first got on here 8 years ago! Too many other social media outlets. But I always resort back to this one for old threads! Sometimes you can do a search and find people that way even from YEARS ago. It's just a hassle to try and find out who they are so you can message them or email them if they don't respond through this site.
Yeah, I've found that's the case with other groups or message boards I'm on. Everyone is moving to FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Bottom line: I would probably get more than one pair from Holderread to be on the safe side. There's no guarantee you'll find any somewhere else, although yes, I'm sure they're out there. You might have better luck searching Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom