ISO Standard Pure Houdans Hatching eggs, in or around TN area.

TumbleGrump

Songster
5 Years
Feb 21, 2016
Tennessee
Hi,
Does anyone sell purebred Standard Houdans? I am looking to buy approximately 16 eggs. I Am willing to give/sell back first or second hatch.

Thnx Marty

Hi! Try posting in Your State Thread to see if anyone has Houdan hatching eggs for sale.

Also try contacting local breeders and farms.

Good luck hatching! :)
You think?
TN is pretty flat in a 1.5 hour drive you go from north to south. However, there are what 5? states attached to TN? so you want me to post in all 6? Also, you've seen the "State" forums treads... they are messy and full of word or sentence postings. If you want to see a for sale posting you need a week off to read all the %^&%....

The breeders are breeding for top dollars.... Just want the wife happy with her chickens of licking....

But thnx for the post... 🤔

You think?
TN is pretty flat in a 1.5 hour drive you go from north to south. However, there are what 5? states attached to TN? so you want me to post in all 6? Also, you've seen the "State" forums treads... they are messy and full of word or sentence postings. If you want to see a for sale posting you need a week off to read all the %^&%....

The breeders are breeding for top dollars.... Just want the wife happy with her chickens of licking....

But thnx for the post... 🤔
Understood.

If you post in the TN thread someone might have Houdans for sale. If they don´t, they could know someone nearby. That is how I found my Seramas.

https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/la-mottled-houdan.html < Free shipping.

Understood.

If you post in the TN thread someone might have Houdans for sale. If they don´t, they could know someone nearby. That is how I found my Seramas.

https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/la-mottled-houdan.html < Free shipping.
I sound like a scrumpy grump. Was reading back the post and it didnt sound friendly...
Was a little frustrated with so many junk postings and to find some harcore info...
Sorry I sounded like it did, thank you for the reply!
😔
Marty

I sound like a scrumpy grump. Was reading back the post and it didnt sound friendly...
Was a little frustrated with so many junk postings and to find some harcore info...
Sorry I sounded like it did, thank you for the reply!
😔
Marty
It is fine! I understand the issues with the postings people have for chickens for sale.

Sometimes they never respond back, or change prices, or give you roos instead of hens!

Good luck in you search! :)

There's a seller in Hernando, MS that sells purebred Houdan eggs. I don't know if that's close enough to you or not. I'm currently on her list to buy once the hens start laying again and she gets her 'quality control' number of eggs to hatch (I think she said 50). Could always pick some up for you if you were able to meet me in Memphis (or close to it).

That sounds awesome, and No, it's not far at all. I have been driving myself to texas to pick some eggs. Thnx a lot. Do you know the contact info or so? You mind to share?
thnx Marty

That sounds awesome, and No, it's not far at all. I have been driving myself to texas to pick some eggs. Thnx a lot. Do you know the contact info or so? You mind to share?
thnx Marty

It's Rachel Drinkard, Hernando, MS; six six two-910-six six one one (spelling it out to prevent bots from spamming this lady). Email is racheldrinkard at gmail

Back
Top Bottom