ISO very dark Black Copper Maran hatching eggs (8-9 on the Maran scale)

With so many that have been mixing them with the blue egg layer's to get olive egger's, you might have a hard time finding any.
It's crazy how difficult they are to find! Had I known I would have bought a heck of a lot more chicks 3 years ago when I got them just bc they were cheap. Lol. I paid only $3 /b. Looking back at pictures they were pretty comparable to snowbird quality..but I never paid much attention bc I've never cared much about that..just love having my birds around.

It's crazy how difficult they are to find! Had I known I would have bought a heck of a lot more chicks 3 years ago when I got them just bc they were cheap. Lol. I paid only $3 /b. Looking back at pictures they were pretty comparable to snowbird quality..but I never paid much attention bc I've never cared much about that..just love having my birds around.
Yeah very high in demand right now. I was hoping not to have to pay a ton, but that's the only option I can find so far for very dk egg layers.

I too am looking for some. I haven’t been on BYC in a long time and decided ... it’s time. Didn’t think for a second they would be difficult to get considering the eggs were cheap last I got them.

Back
Top Bottom