Israel anyone? ?מישהו

English is easier, I’ve lived in LA since I was 6! But I’d love to practice Hebrew more, I speak like a child and my spelling is horrible ahahaha
LA? What does that stand for? My mother-in-law lives in Netanya & one of my nephews in Rana’ana.
:lau :D :lau
I have made a big salad! I mixed up between the two of you! Sorry:lau

נולדתי באילת אבל אני גר בלוס אנג'לס

I miss Israel! I was supposed to go back this summer but the coronavirus messed with my plans
Welcome to BYC! I am "none of the above," just an American chicken-lovin' woman wishing to greet you and make you feel welcome. So sorry Covid has messed with your plans, there is a lot of that going around along with the virus! Are you staying with friends/family? Hope you can stay safe and well! I also hope you can find a community here of folks from your homeland so you don't feel lonely! But we are all one big family here! Good luck to you! ❤

Welcome to BYC! I am "none of the above," just an American chicken-lovin' woman wishing to greet you and make you feel welcome. So sorry Covid has messed with your plans, there is a lot of that going around along with the virus! Are you staying with friends/family? Hope you can stay safe and well! I also hope you can find a community here of folks from your homeland so you don't feel lonely! But we are all one big family here! Good luck to you! ❤
A few of my friend and I are renting a farm at the moment so I can’t complain ahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom