Issue with my Brinsea incubator

Probably because you haven't bought one yet and was interested in buying. But there have been numerous account of people who have gotten the runaround with Brinsea after purchasing their products.
No... I broke the turner, called them, they immediately sent me a new one.

Not sure why you thought I was just talking to them about buying one, and hadn't yet bought one? :idunno

View attachment 1759343

Does this look like a guard over the fan? :idunno
Mine is an Octagon, so I don't know if this helps, but mine has a clear grid inside over the fan.
It's hard to tell from this picture, but the plastic grid covers the whole "ceiling" of the incubator.
IMG_20190501_1704093_rewind.3.jpg

Mine is an Octagon, so I don't know if this helps, but mine has a clear grid inside over the fan.
It's hard to tell from this picture, but the plastic grid covers the whole "ceiling" of the incubator.
View attachment 1759726

yes it has a plastic covering over the actual fan. But my issue with this new design is that the fan is not blowing down, it's sucking up. If you hold a piece of tissue in front of your fan I think it will blow it away. I used to have the octagon but upgraded to this new Ovation style and am regretting it.

Back
Top Bottom